We all know what it is like to receive poor customer service. It is frustrating and annoying when you purchase a product or service and don’t get the ‘advertised quality or results’. So in business, we need to be sure that our customers are getting the quality and results that they deserve. Otherwise, we will eventually lose our customers to other companies that can delivers quality customer service.
Let’s face it, in today’s Internet connected business market; it is easier to lose a good customer than any other time previously. All the customer has to do is to go the Internet and search for another service provider, supplier, or company to fulfill their expectations. They can research blogs, read customer complaints about your business and even more! They can post their comments or complaints about your service or business. Just how much does poor customer service cost? It can cost you not only your current customer, but also all the other customers that one frustrated customer influences. So in one word , poor customer service costs – a lot! Perhaps, much more than we may think or be able to estimate.
Therefore, concentrate on giving each and every customer the very best support possible. Reach and exceed your customer’s expectations. Earn your customer’s loyalty and avoid the cost of poor customer service!
We would like to thank you very much for trying IssueBreeze. Please take a few minutes to help us to improve our support and software by taking a brief survey. We look forward to hearing your thoughts.
1. What features did you like the most or least while using IssueBreeze? (Explain)
2. How would you rate IssueBreeze: ease of use, setup, and training? (1 to 10 – Ten highest)
3. How would you rate your overall satisfaction with our support? (1 to 10 – Ten highest)
4. Would you recommend IssueBreeze to a friend or another business? (Yes or No)Why or why not?
5. Do you plan on continuing to use IssueBreeze? (Yes or No) Why or why not?
6. Do you have any suggestions for improving our products or services? (Explain)
Aexxis LLC would like to thank you for taking time to complete our customer satisfaction survey. Have a wonderful day!
1. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
2. Spend a lot of time talking to customers face to face. You’d be amazed how many companies don’t listen to their customers.
3. It helps a ton when you learn people’s names and don’t butcher them when trying to pronounce them.
4. The more you engage with customers the clearer things become and the easier it is to determine what you should be doing.
John Russell, President, Harley Davidson
5. There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
Sam Walton, Founder of Wal-Mart